Thursday 2 June 2011

Some More Pretties by Jan Rankine





Hello everyone. Today I thought I would share this page I designed for a class I was teaching recently. It is such a pretty photo I think it deserved a very feminine layout to show it off. I have used a lovely lace from Green Tara, of course. I have glued it around the edge of the heart shape which is tucked in behind the photo. This lace is a sweet row of little diasies. I have also used my favourite Green Tara "Gardenias". These flowers are a really good size. They are a bit bigger than the original "Apple Blossoms". Actually they have just released them in a whole lot of NEW colours. These are so well priced when compared to a lot of other flowers in the market place. So if your budget is a bit tight these are a good buy. I still like the white ones as you can Glimmermist them to whatever colour you like which is what I have done here. Lastly I have tucked a few pink rosebuds in for good measure. I hope this page gives you a little inspiration. Until next time. Jan xx

No comments:

Post a Comment