Monday 31 October 2011

"Vintage Christmas" by Geraldine Pasinati




Hi There! I really do love all things Vintage and shabby,
maybe because I'm getting older and that's exactly how I'm feeling!!
So anyway, this is officially my first Green Tara blog post and I decided to
show just how perfect Green Tara is with both cards and layouts alike.
Firstly - Christmas! Oh my it's just around the corner and I still haven't scrapped those pile of photos from last year. I bet a lot of you are in the same boat too.
Products Used:
Satin Christmas Shape Ribbon RB652S
Xmas Bouquet TBX013
Xmas Wreath TWX01
White Poinsettias PFPWhMG
White Flower spray PFST1
Metal Swirl Red.
Twiddleybitz Chipboard
MME Banner stickers
Thanks for stopping by and please scroll down further to see the Vintage Cards I have also done..... Geraldine

3 comments:

  1. Oh WOW Geraldine, I just love what you have done here. Lots of lovely things to catch the eye. Beautiful. Cheers Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so lovely Geraldine! Love the modern twist and I adore your background!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you integrated the swirls on a shabby-chic layout!

    ReplyDelete