Tuesday 10 January 2012

"A Mothers Love" by Di Garling




Hello everyone. Today I wanted to show you a layout I have just finished where I have used lots of yummy Green Tara flowers that all started their life as WHITE flowers. With the aid of lots of Glimmermist I have changed them all to various shades of purples & reds. All of these various flowers, sprays & leaves come in lots & lots of different colours, but if you haven't got just the right shade you are looking for, go for white & colour it up yourself. Too easy. In amongst my flower clusters, if you look closely, you will see some gorgeous "decorative sprays" in peacock. These are just devine. They add a little touch of bling & give off lots of different colours so they match most things while adding some sparkle & shine. I usually break them up & just use a little here & there which makes them even more cost effective. I think you will find they are already very well priced as are most of the Green Tara products.
Products Used
Decorative Spray in Peacock (7 leaves) XB28558P
Flower Spray in White PFST1
Maple Leaves in White LA7Wh
Gardenia Flowers in White FDV054Wh
Rosebuds 2cm White FDR009Wh
Rosebuds 1.5cm in White FDR003Wh
Rosebuds 1cm in White FDR001Wh
All of these products are available in many other colours.

Thanks for stopping by. Until next time.
Cheers Di xoxo

4 comments:

  1. This is stunning, and one of my favorite things to do is get the white ones and change them with glimmermist or glams or whatever, I love Green Taras white flowers for this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Di this layout is so pretty - the photos are amazing too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning as usual Di - I love the versatility of Green Tara white flowers and Glimmermist as well

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely TDF!!!!!!!!!!!! I so love this layout and your colour choice!

    ReplyDelete