Wednesday 21 March 2012

"Easter Egg Haul"
by Geraldine Pasinati


Foil and all!
Hello, Hello! Today I wanted to show you that I've been busy creating  a Vintage  boy layout. I do say busy because, here you can see that the background has been cut into small diamonds and each piece has then been inked and distressed. Add an hour of fussy cutting in as well! The lace has been dyed with coffee to give it an old and aged look. 
 This photo was taken many years ago,  the first time my son realised that Easter
 (in childrens eyes)
was for recieving and eating chocolates....Foil and all!
Look at the picture below and see how stunning the flowers look....... Dreamy and Amazing!!!
 I have used various Green Tara flowers, silver spray leaves and lace. 
 
Green Tara Products Used 

I'm so glad you dropped by. Stay a while and enjoy the blog as there is some amazing inspiration here.     Till next time! Geraldine.

5 comments:

  1. This is just so gorgeous Geraldine. You must have soooo much patience to do all the fussy cutting, distressing, inking, piecing etc. Fabulous result though. Such patience!!! Love the end result. Looks amazing. Maybe one day when I am feeling very patient, I might give this beautiful technique a try. All those flowers look so beautiful. Cheers Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lot of work in that background - but worth it - it turned out beautifully. Love the died lace too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhhh I love your background work too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty love all the elements and details :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG Geraldine - people say I have the patience of a saint and I do so love fussy cutting, but that background is absolutely amazing!! The page is just beautiful

    ReplyDelete