Tuesday 3 April 2012

"Cherish You Forever" by Tina Dalton

After a long hiatus I am finally very happy to be back scrapping, and more so in my new scraproom that my beautiful husband has built for me ( I will load pictures on my blog in the near future ). Anyway for Green Tara this month I have created a layout using the new Kaisercraft paper range – Charlottes Dream and my Banner has been created using the Fiskars scalloped border punch. I also managed to get my hands on some of the AMAZING new flowers from Green Tara and have used them in this layout including an Ivory Heirloom Organza flower that I totally changed the color of to suit my Apricot layout (The beauty of buying cream or white is to change the product to suit your work).
 Green Tara products used
**New** Damask 8cm Fabric and Organza flower – Ivory
Heirloom 6.5cm Silk and Organza flower – Ivory ( and covered in Peach Bellini Glimmer Glam)
Cherry Blossoms – Peach/Cream 3cm
White Flower Spray on Stem
Crinkle Satin Edged Organza Ribbon – Ivory
Thanks for calling by. Until next time.
Tina

5 comments:

  1. Oh WOW this is such a beautiful layout Tina, sooooo beautiful. I do love what you have done with the NEW fabric flowers. Cheers Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous blooms, stunning LO :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is so elegant wit ha soft romantic feel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. GORGEOUS..Love the new flowers on this

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautiful soft and feminine layout. The flowers are perfect for this stunning creation.

    ReplyDelete