Thursday 12 July 2012

"Nine Months" by JJ Sobey


Hello bloggers, thanks for calling by. Today I took another opportunity to pair Green Tara flowers and trims with Authentique papers - I really  like how they work together.


I used the organza Butterfly Trim on this one again - it's definitely captured my attention a lot lately.


I placed one of the delicious new Camelia blooms on this page, and paired it with a couple of the Sakura blooms. 


 The loops of ribbon were created with the 3mm stitched grosgrain.
The self-adhesive Flower Garland sticks really well - I was pleased to realize I didn't need to add any glue to get it to stay on the textured paper.

Green Tara Products Used

Flowers - Sakura 5cm coral (XF9221Cor)
             Sakura 5cm Ivory (XF9221Iv)

JJ Sobey

9 comments:

  1. Looks fantastic, love the flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous JJ! Loving those peach tones with the red and 'wood', such beautiful snippets!

    ReplyDelete
  3. loved the page and gorgeous layering!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab page JJ. Love these colours together & how you have worked that cluster. Great. Cheers Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. just gorgeous JJ, love the butterfly trim too

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great page JJ and I just love the cute pic.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The colours just go so well together, love the background paper and of course the new green Tara flowers go so well,

    ReplyDelete