Thursday 11 October 2012

"I'm Crazy for You" Layout
By Rachael Funnell



It's Rachael with you today....
Sharing with you this layout I created with some SCRUMPTIOUS
 Green Tara products.
This layout is of my DD!!


Green Tara has the most gorgeous variety of lace.
 Here I’ve cut lace into strips using it like a frame....

I also love adding clusters to my layouts..... Here I’ve added some
 3cm and 1.5 RosesCherry Blossoms, A SprayPetals in sizes 6 & 10cms,
 A 4cm Apple Blossom & A paper gold leaf..... 
 On the dress form I have used some Tulle, a Cherry Blossom and a couple
 of the flowers from the Turquoise Flower Spray!!!


Green Tara Products Used:
I’m Crazy for you
 Lace, 2.4cm White 
CODE: L2912W
3cm White Roses
CODE: FDR024Wh
3cm Turquoise Roses 
CODE: FDR024Tu
 1.5cm Roses Blue
CODE: FDR003B
 Sprays Turquoise
CODE: PFST4
 6cm Petals, Salmon
CODE: FDS022Sal
6cm Petals, Turquoise
CODE: FDS022Tu
10cm petal. White
CODE: FDS023Wh
100mm Tulle White
CODE: RB163Wh

That's it for today!!
Also! be sure to like us over on Facebook.
So you don't miss out on anything!!
THANKS for stopping by
Rachael... x


10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layout Rach, so innovative using the lace like a frame, looooove it. I will have to give that a try. FANTASTIC... Cheers Di xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Love it Rachael!! awesome LO!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO gorgeous!!! I adore the lace frame, awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautuful layout Rachel - love what you did with the lace

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just love all the shabby goodness in this layout Rachael. Beautiful layers and aqua is one of my very favourite colours so this totally sings to me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is gorgeous! lace and flowers... what's not to love!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the lace trim as a frame...so so beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous Rachael... love the lace frame and the petals tucked in here and there.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Love the way you used the lace!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful use of lace fantastic layout

    ReplyDelete