Wednesday 2 January 2013

Flowers, Flowers & More Flowers
By Di Garling

"A Perfect Moment"

Hello everyone. Happy New Year to you all.

Today is my turn up on the Green Tara blog & these are my
three layouts, they are all laden
with lots of beautiful Green Tara flowers,
as well as lots of beautiful 2 Crafty chipboard.

This first layout is called "A Perfect Moment" & features
 lots of their newest fabric flowers.
I have also done lots of textures & misting on the background.


I have  used some of their many trims.
Green Tara have so many beautiful trims to choose from.

More of their NEW fabric flowers & various sized roses & I have 
finished off with some copper coloured "Wire Hearts"
which are also from Green Tara.

Some of you may have  seen this one before but it is
 so full of so many beautiful Green Tara flowers & trims
that I thought I would include it in this months post too.


Here I have layered flat petals after I misted them to get the right
colour, with a rose, to create an entire new flower.
They have so many to choose from in so many different colours,
it makes clustering a breeze.


Love this big white "Wild Rose" with the diamante centre,
definitely one of my favourites.

j

Green Tara Products Used
CODE: XF9325PG
CODE: XF9317Wh
CODE: XF9227Cer
CODE: XL266GrP
 5cm Petals, White (Sprayed Turquoise)
CODE: PFLP02
2cm Rose Hot Pink
CODE: FDR009HP
*************************************

"Poppy Girl"

This one I know some of you have already seen too but I have
 included it in my Green Tara DT post this month.
Firstly because it is very dear to my heart because my dear 
sweet little "Poppy" sadly passed away a couple of weeks
 ago but secondly it has so many beautiful Green Tara
 blooms on it I just wanted to share it one last time.


So many different sizes, shapes, colours & textures to choose from.


Blending paper & fabric flowers together.
Mixing small & large.
Green Tara definitely make clustering a breeze!!


Green Tara Products Used
Sakura 5cm Silk and Pearl Flowers Dark Lavender
CODE: XF9221DL
Sakura 5cm Silk and Pearl Flowers Lime
CODE: XF9221Li
*NEW** Velvet Leaves 3cm Green
CODE: XL266GrP
 3 Layer Gardenia Lilac
CODE: FDV054L
 Cherry Blossoms Violet
CODE: FLC22V
2cm Rose Lavender + 3cm Yellow Roses
1.5cm Roses Lime Green + 2cm Rose White
**NEW** Velvet Leaves 3cm Green CODE: XL266GrP
1.5cm Flower Lime Green CODE: FDVLi

********************************

Well thats all from me today.
Thanks for stopping by & remember to
visit us on FACEBOOK too.
It is updated daily with NEW products & ideas.

Cheers Di  xo


10 comments:

  1. All such stunning projects Di in your signature style. Just love all that amazing texture and the colours you chose are super. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are all just so so yummy Di :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful!! love all the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All 3 layouts are TOTALLY GORG A LISH.... the clusters & ribbons look SENSATIONAL... that layout of your sweet pooch is a BEAUTIFUL tribute...

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of these layouts are just beautiful Di - your choice of colours is just perfect as usual and your backgrounds are superb.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow!! Di, these are absolutley beautiful pages..your flower clusters are divine!!!! Gorgeous creations, as always!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful layouts Di... and great ideas as always! I especially love your 'Poppy' one, it's such a gorgeous design.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just so beautiful Di, so inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning work Di, if I had to pick one it would be of your beloved pet.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Di, these are gorgeous! I especially love the "poppy girl" the design is awesome!!!xxxx

    ReplyDelete