Friday 11 October 2013

Fun With Flowers
by Jan Rankine

"It's the Simple Things"


Hi everyone - Jan here again today with three very different pages
to share with you.  I've been playing with my "Gelatos" again and I
have to say I just love them.


On this page I have used "Azalea" "Camelia" "Tutu" & 
"Cherry Blossom" flowers, along with the versatile
 "Velvet Leaves".
I've also added a little piece of pink "Leaf Garland" ribbon.


Here I've used a  "Satin Rosette" "Swarovski Crystal" Silk  
and a little "Cherry Blossom".


This pic shows some of my background where I've
used my "Gelatos".  Green Tara "Cherry Blossoms"
and some tiny "Rosebuds" finish off this corner
beautifully.


"When I Think of Love, I Think of You"


I used some of Green Tara ribbons and trims on this page.  The ribbon
on the left is"Self-Adhesive Flower Garland" and I've added  some 
white "Pearl Trim" to the outside edges of the photos.  There is also
some of the new "Washi Tape" on the page.


"Satin Rosette", 4cm "Heirloom", "Swarovski Crystal" are used 
here along with some "Roses" and "Green Velvet Leaves".


This beautiful ivory "Azalea", along with a black "Primula" and a 
pink "Rose" and some little "Rosebuds"


"Life's Good"
 

I created this page for the "White With 1" September Challenge.
I've used my "Gelatos" on the background, and of course I've
loaded the page with Green Tara goodies.

Thanks so much for dropping by.

Don't forget to  visit our facebook page.

 Jan Rankine
 Luv Jan xx

7 comments:

  1. Just beautiful Jan...love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3 absolutely GORGEOUS layouts Jan..... you have worked your magic with Green Tara!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome background work Jan! and you made the Green Tara goodies complement the layouts so beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally gorgeous as always my friend. The first one is my new fave of yours. STUNNING. Cheers Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful LOs!! the second one is so elegant!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love your style Jan!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Jan... love the 3rd one particularly :)

    ReplyDelete