Tuesday 8 April 2014

Ulrika April Projects!

Today it´s my turn to show you my April projects! Here in Sweden we have a wonderful spring and the nature comes alive after a long winter! I just love this tíme of year!

I have two cards and two layouts to show you. Lots of photos as always when I´m doing my posts!


My first card is a bit darker and maybe it will fit for a Condolence card?


Green Tara products used:
Heirloom 6,5 cm Teal Code:XF92113TE
Striped satin Turquoise Code:RB454TU


For my next card I used a large Tag. I used the same heart shaped die and the same large flower. But this card is much lighter. It´s amazing how much different colors can make a big different!


Green Tara products used:
Heirloom 6,5 cm Grey Blue Code:XF92113GB

For my first layout I used a bit difficult colors according to me. But I wanted to play with the colors from the photo. I used a big bow together with two large flowers for my cluster.

Behind my photo I used two Mesh ribbons and cut them as banners.


Green Tara producs used:
Heirloom 6,5 cm Black Code: XF92113BL
Velvet Rose 8cm White Code:XF92117WH
Striped Satin Red Code:RB454R
Mesh Ribbon White Code:RB6734WH
Mesh Ribbon Red Code:RB6734R


This is my second page and here I played with very different colors from the first one. It´s actually only the green that is different but the feeling is very different.

 I really like the contrast between the fabrics here.
I used some mist on the green velvet flower to make it fit perfectly.


Green Tara products used:
Heirloom 6,5cm black code:XF9213BL
Heirloom 6,5cm white code:XF9213WH
Lace Pearl white code:XF9332WH
Lace Peral turquoise code:XF9332TU
Tutu midnight code.XF9227M
Tutu ivory code:XF9227IV
Velvet Rose mint code:XF9217MI
Silk diamante flowers white code:SDWHL60

Hugs from Ulrika!

2 comments: